This websites is operated by Cazoobi Limited (“We”, “us” or “our”).
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do not share your personal information otherwise than as described in this policy. Please read this policy carefully as it contains important information about how we will treat your personal information.
By visiting uistore.io (“our website”) and/or providing to us your information, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- What information we collect
- How we will use your information
- Disclosures of information to third parties
- International data transfers
- Security of information
- Retaining information
- About cookies
- Your rights
- Third party websites
- Changes to this policy
- Our details
1. What information we collect
1.1. This policy applies to information we collect about visitors to our websites, people who use our online stores, or do business with us.
1.2. We may collect and process the following types of personal information:
- information that you provide to us when registering with our websites and completing our application forms (including your name, address, email address);
- information relating to any order you place on our websites (including your name, address, payment details, and email address);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your preferences, name and email address);
- information contained in, or relating to, any communication that you send to us (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
- any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
1.3. To protect your privacy we do not collect any financial information directly from you. We work with PayPal and Stripe to deal with online debit and credit card payments. Please refer to PayPal and Stripe websites for information on how your financial information is handled and protected.
1.4. We also collect and process:
- non-personal information, such as: information about your computer, and about your visits to, and use of, our websites and our software provided through our websites (including your browser type, language preference, referring site, operating system, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths); and
- potentially person-identifiable information, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address.
2. How we will use your information
2.1. Personal information collected by us through our websites will be used to:
- enable your use of our services, and provide after sales service;
- administer our websites and business;
- help us understand how our websites are used;
- improve the content of our websites and personalise our websites for you;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by, or about you, relating to our websites or our services;
- send you email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require newsletters);
- (provided you expressly consent to that), ask for your feedback, or send you marketing communication relating to our business, or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you;
- keep our websites secure and prevent fraud;
- verify your compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our websites.
2.2. We may collect statistics (directly or through third party providers of website analytics services) about the behaviour of visitors to our websites (including tracking the usage of our software provided though our websites). We may publish this information or disclose it to others, but only in a form which does not allow the identification of individuals.
3. Disclosures of information to third parties
3.1. We may disclose your personal information:
- to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy;
- (if our business is sold or integrated with another business), to our advisers, any prospective purchasers and their advisers, and to the new owners of the business;
- if you submit your personal information for publication on our websites, or on our social media profiles, we will publish that information;
- if we are under a duty to disclose your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply one of our products Terms and Conditions of Use, End User Licence Agreement, and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety; or protect the rights, property, or safety of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- from time to time we may provide your information (but not sensitive information) to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide, and we or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services..
3.2. We may disclose non-personally identifiable information to:
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our websites; and
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
4. International data transfers
4.1. The information we collect may be stored and processed in, and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate for the purposes specified in this policy. This includes destinations outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy.
4.2. By submitting your personal information to us, you consent to these transfers, storing and processing. We will take all reasonable efforts to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy.
4.3. Personal information that you publish on our websites or submit for publication on our websites may be available via the internet around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
5. Security of information
5.1. We have put in place security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your information, and protect it from unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction. We use SSL certificates to establish an encrypted link between our server and a client, and password protected accounts.
5.2. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the internet is not entirely secure. For this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
5.3. You are responsible for keeping the user name and password you use for accessing our websites confidential. We ask you not to share it with anyone.
6. Retaining information
6.1. Personal information collected by us will not be stored for longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which that information was collected.
6.2 Notwithstanding the above, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. About cookies
7.2. A cookie is a small data file placed on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or other devices (such as smartphones or tablets). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
7.3. We use the following types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our websites.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
7.4. You can find more information about the individual cookies we use, and the purposes for which we use them, in the table below:
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is a reference to a unique session ID set by our website code (PHP) for a current browsing session. No personal data is stored in it. The session is ended when a user’s browser is closed.|
|_ga||Google Analytics uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
|_gat||Google Analytics uses this cookie to throttle request rate.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||WordPress uses this cookie to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.|
|wordpress_sec_xxxxx||WordPress uses these cookies to store your authentication details, and their use is limited to the admin console area.|
|wordpress_logged_in_xxxxx||WordPress uses this cookie to indicate when you’re logged in, and who you are, for most interface use.|
|wp-settings-xxxxx||WordPress uses this cookie to customise your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.|
|wp-settings-time-xxxxx||WordPress uses this cookie to customise your view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface.|
7.6. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies as described below. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our websites.
- Choose the menu “Preferences”
- Click “Show advanced settings”
- Select “Block third-party cookies and site data”
- Choose the menu “Preferences”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select “Always” from the Block cookies menu
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “Privacy”
- Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select the setting the appropriate setting
8. Your rights
8.1. Consent to processing
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, we will usually ask you to expressly agree to such processing before collecting your data for marketing purposes, for example, by asking you to check consent boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
You can also instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes or other purposes by contacting us at our support email address.
Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this policy.
Any access request may be subject to a fee of 10 GBP to meet our administration costs. We may also ask you to supply appropriate evidence of your identity. We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
8.2. Updating and correcting your information
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate. You may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
8.3. Other rights
You can find further information about your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) on the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website.
9. Third party websites
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates, as well as links published by website users. We have no control, and are not responsible for these websites or the privacy practices of the third parties who control them. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please check privacy policies of their operators before submitting any personal data to these websites.
10. Changes to this policy
10.1. We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our websites. Please check this policy frequently to ensure you are happy with any changes made.
10.2. This policy was last updated on 03/01/2017
11. Our details
11.1 Company registration details
Cazoobi Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales under registration number 09339348. Our registered office is at Unit 9 Rake House Farm, Rake Lane, North Shields, Tyne And Wear, NE29 8EQ, United Kingdom.
11.2 Contact details
If you have any questions, comments, requests, or complaints in regards to the matters covered in this policy, you can contact us at our support email address.